Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Fashion Photoshoot Workshop

A couple of weeks ago, I attended a Fashion photoshoot workshop run by Belfast Exposed. It was great working with models and a make-up artist as well as other photographers, some of which were familiar faces.


We managed to cram in quite a lot, each photographer got to do their own set up, and with eight of us, that was quite hectic fitting it all in to the one day.


I found it rather inspiring and it was great experience for working with a team and directing models and make-up artists.

Here are a few pictures from behind the scenes:








Had a great time during this workshop and it helped me develop a little further. Looking forward to getting stuck into more workshops and meeting more photogs and developing my skills.


At the minute I am editing the photos from this workshop, so another post will follow with a few examples! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment