Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

James & Toria's Wedding

It has been a while since I last posted anything ont his blog... so here is my next post...

Back in September, my not-so-little brother got married to my new sister-in-law Toria in Wales. It was known as the Irish wedding all over the village. Most of our family made it to the wedding (between stormy weather and following directions incorrectly) and we had such a great day.

Here is a few photos from there special day:


 Bride getting ready...
 
all buttoned up...

  Toria with her parents

  Bride & Groom

  Bridal party (I am the bridesmaid on the left of my brother - the groom)

  Placesettings

 Flowers

  Bride & Groom

  The cake

 Dancing the night away...

Well I hope you enjoy the photos... Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year! : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment